Whether it’s of the comedy, lifestyle, true crime, or business genre, there is something for everyone in the podcast world. Whatever you fancy, let’s make sure to devote some of our podcast time to professional development. Everyone can find something that resonates with them. In a busy world full of deadlines and responsibilities, you can find focus within your podcast library.
Podcasts pertaining to digital marketing and advertising can help inspire your social strategies and serve as an invaluable and credible resource.
1. The Current Podcast features insights and inspirations from the marketing leaders of some of the world’s biggest and most influential brands. Tune in to hear from visionaries from companies like Microsoft, Hyundai, Mint Mobile, and L’Oréal discuss how they landed their roles and certain strategies they implement for success.
2. If you’re looking for tidbits of knowledge and advice from some of the sharpest operators in marketing, The Marketing Millenials is the podcast for you. Get deep into conversation with the brains of some of the coolest companies in the industry and enjoy an unfiltered, no-BS environment. Host Daniel Murray helps to unpack the playbooks of marketers who are killing the game. His motto, “stories or it didn’t happen,” encourages guests to spill all the tea.
3. Bonjour! Louis Grenier of France spills his secrets and shows his audience how to stand out. His podcast, Everyone Hates Marketers, is a no-fluff, brilliant platform where guests from small start-ups of saturated markets are interviewed on evergreen topics. Louis also takes it upon himself to share his own actionable insights on all things marketing through practical, strategic, and easily-digestible content. He highlights how to remain down to earth and honest and how to uphold integrity in the marketing space.
4. The Smart Marketer is described as direct and operative yet inspiring and warm. This dichotomy is made possible by hosts Molly Pittman, Ezra Firestone, and John Grimshaw. These three share their paths to successful businesses and branding. Their podcast not only boosts your business mindset but also teaches invaluable lessons for a happier personal life. Happiness is an inside job, and The Smart Marketer inspires listeners to look within and be more deliberate with their personal time, with what they consume, and with whom they engage. Check out The Smart Marketer for new episodes weekly!
5. Ciaran Rogers and Daniel Rowles have teamed up to create The Digital Marketing Podcast, produced by Target Internet. This ad-free weekly podcast covers relevant topics within the marketing space. Tune in to gain a better understanding of the latest strategies and techniques you will need to achieve an entertaining and informative digital marketing campaign. Not only is the content great, but so is the relationship between co-hosts.