Your new career starts here
Your new career starts here! Take a chance on us, and you’ll see why we’re so proud of our company and the people we employ. At initiate-it, we’re driven to find a better way. That extends to our team. While we’re always aggressively looking to grow our business, and stay on top, we also place importance upon a healthy work-life balance and know that culture means just as much as experience.
Please review our current career opportunities to see where you may fit in. If you want to learn more about being part of our success, contact us today at email@example.com.
Digital Marketing Analyst
Initiate-It is seeking a dynamic, client-focused individual to wow some of our premier client partners in the digital marketing space.
In this role, you will coordinate, execute and track initiatives that may include PPC, SEO, Social Media Marketing and Programmatic Display. Ideally, you are someone who has a passion for metrics and numbers and just loves a good A/B test. Want to really knock our socks off? Have all this and a strong account management side too!
- Develop and maintain SEM campaigns, with strong focus on Google Adwords.
- Develop dashboards to ensure that the marketing team is focusing on the right tasks and adding value to client.
- Develop reports and presentations based on special projects to support business planning.
- Generate conclusions based on insights from data and make recommendations based on learnings.
- Assist in managing partner relationships.
- Provide marketing input, including online and offline strategy development.
- Perform campaign analysis directly relevant to optimization.
- Develop testing strategies, help implement the strategy, and evaluate the success of the test.
- Develop reporting and analytics for digital campaigns.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Investigate new business development opportunities to drive additional revenue.
- BA/BS degree, with 2-4 years online marketing experience.
- Thorough knowledge of PPC, Display, Paid Social Media
- Excellent organizational, communication (written and verbal), and analytical skills, with strong attention to detail required.
- Experience analyzing data or market research.
- Proven abilities in decision-making, priority setting, and planning.
- Must be capable of working independently and multitasking in a demanding, priority-driven department that is customer-service oriented.